PIIN congratulates APA for this overwhelming victory:
- 69% of Allegheny County voters approved strict limits on solitary confinement at the County Jail!
- 81% of City of Pittsburgh voters approved the banning of no-knock warrants!
How PIIN helped:
- We collected over 2,000 signatures to put these measures on the ballot.
- We reached hundreds of voters on PIIN and APA Days of Action.
- PIIN and its members provided financial support.
When we work together – Justice Wins!
Stay tuned for more opportunities to work with PIIN for Social Justice!